Monday, October 25, 2010

7.5 Habits of Lifelong Learning

If we are supposed to feel exhilarated and inspired about lifelong learning, would it not have made more sense for the narrator of the podcast to sound like she was enjoying the experience? Having said that, I love learning new things, so lifelong learning is an area that I enjoy. Wahoo :-)

Part of Thing 2 was to identify which of the 7.5 habits we found easiest and which we struggle with. So here goes:

Easiest
Habit 7 - Teach others
I enjoy being able to help someone if they are having difficulty with a task. In turn I am so grateful when I am struggling with a concept and a team mate can sit down and work through it with me (or answer the same question 5000 times - yes I still am incapable of transferring a phonecall).

Most Difficult
Habit 4 - Have confidence in yourself as a competent effective learner

"The words that you use to describe yourself will soon become your reality"

Enough said.

Later Team

No comments:

Post a Comment